The Rape Crisis Center of Medina and Summit Counties is
committed to ending sexual violence through education and
awareness, and to empower, support and advocate for all those
affected by this crime.
OUR PHILOSOPHY: healing. hope. empowerment.
- We offer confidential services to all of our clients.
- We believe in each individual's strength, creativity, and resolution.
- We strive to empower individuals to feel free to make their own choices.
- We are committed to cultural awareness and cultural competency.
- We will help individuals explore all options by providing sound information.
Who We Help
The Rape Crisis Center of Medina and Summit Counties is a nonprofit organization serving sexual assault victims and co-survivors in Summit and Medina Counties in northeastern Ohio. We do not charge for any of our services. We serve all survivors of rape and sexual assault, both male and female, regardless of race, religion, financial status, educational background, gender identity, or sexual preference.
RCC advocates have received comprehensive training on diversity and underserved populations and are ready and able to respond to the needs of the diverse cultures found in our community.